This might be the coolest job opportunity of the summer for a social media producer who is passionate about travel. Get this: United Kingdom-based travel company Busabout is seeking two dynamic travellers to join their team of brand ambassadors to document 5 incredible months of travel through Europe and the U.K. on video and social media.
Busabout connects travellers from all over Canada to adventures worldwide, all aboard a broad hop-on, hop-off network of buses through 46 European destinations. The two Canadian travel addicts who get hired by Busabout will travel through Europe for five months, all expenses paid.
The job responsibilities include producing regular travel vlogs on YouTube, Snapchat and Instagram, and contributing to Busabout’s blog. The travelling duo will journey around Europe with Busabout throughout the summer season and meet travellers from around the world.
Busabout is accepting applications until March 5th, 2017 at 23:59 GMT (3:59PM PST/4:59PM MST/5:59PM CST/6:59PM EST/7:59PM AST/8:29PM NST).
A trip of a lifetime through Europe with Busabout: from idyllic strolls along the Seine, visiting ancient castles in the Czech Republic and claiming the top of Europe in the Swiss Alps to sailing the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic coast, island-hopping your way to the most stunning Greek sunset, partying it up in Ibiza and having a stein (or three) at Oktoberfest!
All travel expenses will be covered, including return airfare to Europe, accommodation costs, excursions and successful candidates will receive a daily allowance for food
Upon successful completion of the role, both ambassadors will receive a fee (amount to be confirmed at a later date)
- Tell Busabout why YOU are the right person for this job – be original!
- Submit a YouTube video (max 3 min) about yourself and your favourite place – be creative!
- Show off your social media skills with an Instagram post. Tag #busaboutambassador and @busabouteurope – prove your point
- Tell Busabout why YOU are the right person for this job.’
- Submit a YouTube video (max 2 min) showcasing your location and editing skills!
- List of gear and software – let Busabout know your tools!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: http://blog.busabout.com/brand-ambassador/.