The recipe for my healthful breakfast pizza is one of my most popular original recipes on Food by Maria. This unlikely and delicious breakfast is perfect to enjoy before an intense cardio session.
This gorgeous pizza is:
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Plant Based
- Low Glycemic
- Crunchy, and Creamy
- GOOD FOR YOU!
The spread is low-sugar or no-sugar jam that you can make from fresh, organic blueberries and fruit pectin. You can also buy beautiful organic fruit spreads like this beautiful Seville orange marmalade by Mackays.
Keep scrolling for the full Breakfast Pizza recipe. Learn how to make the breakfast pizza dough from mashed banana and oats, and a chia egg! The best part? This breakfast pizza takes on 25 minutes to prep and cook.
THE BREAKFAST “PIZZA”
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp warm water
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Line a cast iron pan with parchment, and spray it with coconut oil
- Prepare your chia egg by combining chia seeds and water to a small bowl, stir, and set aside
- Into another bowl combine the rest of your ingredients and stir till well combined.
- Once your chia egg has taken on the consistency of an egg, add it to the mixture and stir till all the ingredients are all ‘married’
- Now transfer the mixture to the pan, and plop it in the oven for 20 ish minutes!
- That is it guys… enjoy hot or cold!
Eat more from Food by Maria here.