Marketing expertise is the most desired skill set among leading public relations agencies like ROI Relations, where co-owners Sam and Delphine are looking for someone who understand digital marketing and analytics in equal measure. If you’re a marketer looking to increase your skills and get a foot up on the career ladder, you’ll probably want to submit your application to this position:
You really understand digital media and marketing, and have your finger on the pulse of the beauty, fashion, and lifestyle industries. You get weird internet references, no matter how sub-culture they are, care about social activism, and stand at the front of personal care trends — you probably know what trend is going to happen next, before it happens.
You can curate a feed, understand what makes influencers tick, and have a passion for steering brands in the ever-changing world of digital communications. As Digital Media Account Executive at ROI Relations, you will be responsible for integrated marketing campaigns, influencer relations, development of social media reports (tracking, analytics), optimizing social content and ad campaigns, and trend monitoring.
This is what it looks like to work at ROI Relations:
(keep scrolling for job description and directions for how to apply)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with community management on behalf of clients, drives social engagement to clients’ platforms through intelligent social strategy
- An expert in Facebook and Instagram offerings, manages audience targeting, sponsored content and ad buys, customization
- Creates content or outsources content creation to fit brands’ identities; analyzes content to ensure engagement growth with each post/program
- Tracks and reports on social/digital KPIs; analyzes metrics across multiple social channels and recommends ways for brands to optimize engagement
- Digitally audits (research) of brands and competition, analyzes results, delivers initial findings and recommends strategies.
- Develops relationships and engages with media and influencers
- Manages updates of agency communication channels, including website and social media platforms
- Understands MRP, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, and other social analytics platforms.
- Liaises with industry analytics services to secure partnerships for our agency; utilize these services to better service our brands
Executes research related to:
- Social media platforms
- Social media tools and applications
- Partner vendors (couponing, webinars, social monitoring providers, etc.)
- Manages influencer campaigns and contracts, including but not limited to creative briefs, wage negotiations and reporting
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail a must
As a Digital Account Executive, you are adept at managing and tracking social content and honing your craft every day. You have a bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism, digital media or related field, and a minimum of two years digital communications experience. Multi-media experience − especially proficiency in PR, beauty, lifestyle and entertainment brands, and integrated marketing − is preferred. Knowledge of Facebook Ad Manager is a must.