In 2008 Julian Brass founded Notable.ca, the first online publication exclusively created for driven millennials Canadians.
Since then, Julian and his team have successfully built Notable into a nationwide Canadian media brand. The goal for Notable has been to inspire readers to live their most Notable life – all the time. From work to play, Julian believes we all deserve to live our lives to the fullest and hopes Notable.ca is the medium that will help remind his peers that this is the “big idea”.
Julian is also a tech investor, board member of the Technion, public speaker, writer, avid health enthusiast, and one day hopes to inspire the world.
His accomplishments include, but are not limited to:
– Ideating the Notable Awards, a cross-Canada celebration of the country’s most successful and inspiring young professionals
– Acting as official MC of Canada’s FFWD Advertising and Marketing Week 2014
– Creating the popular Notable Now column in Metro newspaper
– Being ranked by Marketing Magazine as One of Canada’s Geeks and Gurus Every Marketer Should Know
- Having the Globe & Mail name him as One of Canada’s Hottest Young Entrepreneurs
- Being asked to deliver the Presidents Welcome at the University of Guelph (his alma matter) to 5,000+ attendees
– Having Notable.ca ranked as One of Canada’s Hottest Emerging Digital Properties and ranked as Runner-Up for Canada’s Next Great Start-Up by KPMG.