Director of Sales
You love us. You read us. You follow us, you fan us, you share us and most of all, you “get” us. Care to join the Notable.ca team?
We’re hiring. We are growing our team of driven young professionals who are looking to take their career to the next level. Status quo no more. We live the 360-degree young professional life that we talk about and write about every day. Live it with us, online and offline.
We are hiring 1 Director of Sales (must have 5+ years of Digital Sales Experience) immediately.
About You (Top 10):
1. You don’t believe in just showing up. You believe in “WOW”. You work tirelessly in everything that you do and are ready to bring this passion and work-ethic to one of Canada’s most progressive digital publications that exists to inspire our generation, from work-life to social-life.
2. You are obsessed (hey, an obsession isn’t a bad thing, unless it’s a bad obsession) with building your career.
3. You are also mildly (or, majorly) obsessed with all things digital and social media.
4. You have a university degree but also understand that while that degree is important it is YOU that determines your success, not your degree.
5.You are outgoing (don’t be shy now), social, charismatic and honest.
6. You can explain what Notable.ca is all about in less than 30 seconds, succinctly.
7. You have no problem with being the first in and the last out.
8. If your client calls you at 10pm you get excited.
9. If your client calls you and needs help you drop everything and assist. Same as if your mother calls. If your fish is sick and you drop everything, you may not be the right fit.
10. You love to prospect new business and firmly believe that you miss every shot you don’t take.
- Working with and managing our wonderful clients to help them reach their advertising goals
- Thinking up brilliant campaign concepts
- Prospecting new accounts
- Designing presentations for your current or future clients
- Attending networking events on behalf of Notable.ca
- Reporting on and tracking existing advertising campaigns
If you feel that the above description is for you, please send in your cover letter and resume with subject line “Director of Sales” to email@example.com
Thanks for your interest and Stay Notable.