Thank you for your interest in being part of the Notable.ca writing community.
Notable.ca publishes original lifestyle-driven content on all things relevant to the lives of trendy, ambitious, and well-cultured young professionals.
Our areas of focus include:
- What notable young professionals and entrepreneurs are doing
- Young professional celebrities doing notable things
- Seasoned celebs sharing their best practices with the YP generation
- The latest (and best) restaurants, bars and lounges across Canada
- Travel destinations
- YP-related events (think networking, supporting charity, and keynote speakers),
- The best new products on the market
- Anything else related and relevant to the life of a trendsetting young professional.
Articles must be written in English, submitted to us, and will be reviewed by the “seasoned” Notable.ca Editorial Team.
Advantages of writing for Notable:
- Writing for one of the most well-respected, well-known and most resourceful websites in Canada for 21-45 year olds who care about their career, their future, the world around them, and their social life
- Invitations to our regular Notable.ca events
- Enjoy high visibility for your articles thanks to our search engine optimized site
- Be read by hundreds of thousands of viewers every month
- Heightened visibility of your personal brand and writing samples, since all articles appear on Notable's RSS, Twitter and Facebook feeds
- Developing oneself into an expert “source” in your own field and helping you further establish your online brand
- Interesting and timely story ideas
- Access for interview opportunities
To inquire about writing for Notable.ca, please take a few minutes to submit an application by telling us about yourself, why you want to write for us, and experience that would make you an asset to our readers. Applications and questions can be sent to writeforus [at] notable [dot] ca
Thank you for your interest in writing with Notable.ca and we look forward to hearing from you!
Cheers & Stay Notable,
The Notable.ca Editorial Team